Hello Digimon Master Online Tamers !

Hello All !


Welcome to dmotoday.blogspot.com, a place where you can find Guidance that will helps you in playing the Digimon Master Online. as you can see, this is my new 2nd blog for Game-guide. I choose to make a guide for this game, because I found that Digimon Master Online is an awesome game to be played. and I also waited for this game a long-long time (because of the identity issue as you know that this game was only exist in korea) glad that I can found one of the Global Server of Digimon Master Online which is the Global Hub server. So, in this blog I will tried to gather all of the information regarding to the Digimon Master Online that will helps you understands more in the game. okay that's all from me now, dmotoda.blogspot.com is a new blog and I am sorry if there's no post for now because it is under construction as well. Thank you and have a nice day all. /please

0 komentar: